August 1, 2011

hello

I made a blogspot because for some reason it seems that every artsy person has blogspot LOL. Now people can find my art on a grand total of 4 different sites, hooray..
I am too lazy to add friends though, hopefully when I go to college I'll acquire some, haha. For now I'll be blogging lonelily :P

Anyway, helpful exposition. My name is Xinrui (pronounced sin-REE). I'm 17 and I'll be starting at Laguna College of Art and Design in late August/early September 2011, majoring in their Game Art program. I love entertainment art, concept design...good paintings.. I pretty much just love good art, but especially stuff geared towards the entertainment industry. As for myself, I am a noob in all things art but I am very determined not to stay one.

As a side note, I really enjoy weird movies, learning about serial killers, and cheese.

So this will be my... art dumping blog.
Here's some recent stuff to start it off.


Anatomy/Value Studies:


Bad Sargent Study:

Sketches:








my motto nowadays is "I really wish I knew how to suck less!"

oh well. till next time, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment