August 9, 2011

I'm a terrible worker

i pretty much did nothing this week! :D
i've been having a terrible time.. managing my time. I absolutely suck at self control.
Actually, I pretty much always have this persistent nagging voice in the back of my head that says, 'what the hell are you doing, watching and rewatching The Office all day? it doesn't matter that Jim is adorable or that the bloopers are hilarious or that every single time I watch The Office I laugh no matter what. What does matter is that a month from now, you are going to need to juggle classes, driving, finding a job, taking care of yourself, and learning how to draw all at the same time and you are completely retarded for not taking advantage of the time you have now to focus solely on that. And to not get fat."
Ah, but then of course the voice of reason is often very very weak. Which is why today I've rewatched 9 hours worth of The Office. Which is really terrible of me, I know. I suck.
BUT I AM SUCH A LAZY BUM






No comments:

Post a Comment