September 12, 2011

tired

I swear I keep the most haphazard, disjointed, and inconsistent sketchbook of anyone I've ever met. It is so obvious how little I care about composition or finishing things in there; I just kind of scribble around wildly.  ._. People with beautiful, illustration-y sketchbooks make me a little bit envious but at the same time I don't really care because I know I wouldn't be bothered to do that type of thing anyway. Roughness and clutter suits me. My brain is a messy, jumbled up place.

Anyway, paint/value studies:



completely accurate self portrait(down to the finest detail):


attempts at painting. ughhhhhh


needs moar environments. I actually really like sketching out environments and stuff like that, maybe more than I like drawing people. I just wish I knew how to deal with colors. :( Also wanted to try to get into industrial things, have to become faster with perspective though.

No comments:

Post a Comment