January 12, 2012

it's been a while

Winter Break has been breezing by, and now that it's almost over I realized I was way overdue for an art update! Sadly I didn't do as much work as I would have wanted, I accidentally left my tablet pen behind when I went home for break, which shouldn't be an excuse actually LOL. It's mostly just because I was being lazy and I can't work at home. I moved into a new apartment with my desk and my bed in separate rooms and my productivity has gone wayyyy up. :) So while I only have a few days of break left before going full force into second semester, they will be productive days.

So anyway, here is pretty much everything I've done over winter break, which really isn't much. I'm not putting in the crap I've been scrawling in my new 'anatomy sketchbook' though because they are all terrible and the pages are too small and annoying to scan.

I've gotten into the habit of doing an hour of "nudie studies" aka nekkid pepo drawing aka life drawing every morning. It actually helps a lot; it puts me in the mood for work and I learn things :P











some studies...








and sketches. that robot is a wip i guess.



 also, this. this is what i wear all the time. :D

yep. see you next time blogspot

1 comment:

  1. Hey there nice to meet you again. Good output of work that will do you well. Your on the right track for sure. Good structure on those figures they feel pretty solid. I hear this alot and my figures are crummy but work more on the hands and feet as soon as possible especially if you want to do character work. If you don't have it already I highly recommend Micheal Hampton's book and then those Kchen demo's ;) Good work again. Study hard!

    ReplyDelete