February 24, 2013

wizards are scary :l

I skipped a week of updating due to laziness, but now I have way too much to update! ._. oh well, here you are. 
Still waiting for a reply from Art Center... getting more and more nervous. Starting to doubt myself. eek @_@

Other than that everything is amazing :)


some studies here :)





naked mole rat??



did some quick figure paintings, from 3 min - 15 min








quick self portrait


bleh bleh




some painting sketches :)
these two are vaguely related





just more junk







i started going to fig drawing workshops @ art center on tuesdays! room 111, 2-7. anyone that's in the area should come and drawww with me :)












anatomy/various other stuff...



oops i forgot to turn this page


possibly working on  character for a story that is not figured out yet





& sketches from my sketchbook :)






















whewwwww

....some music

GRIZZLY BEAR // Sleeping Ute // Shields


BATTLES // BTTLS // B EP


WASHED OUT // ECHOES // WITHIN AND WITHOUT



ALSO THIS WEEK I MET MISHA COLLINS AT WORK AND FREAKED OUT... got an autograph! :D

& i will end this long post with a screencap from my 2nd fav game of all time :)


till next time!







5 comments:

  1. Can you tell more about meeting Misha? Was he alone or with his family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was with his wife & two kids :) He had Maison strapped to his chest and from far away I saw West climbing on a sculpture so I went over there to say 'don't do that' and then i looked at him and IT WAS MISHA COLLINS o_o

      Delete
  2. I found this blog after googling the idiom "to come from out of the woodwork"

    Really good drawings and sketches. I can tell you're someone who will go a long way if they pursue their interests. Keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete