January 3, 2014

welcoming 2014 witttth studies

Here are studies I've done over the last 2 weeks or so.. Not all too interesting or anything, but I really wanted to post something because it's now 2O14! :) woooooo

2013 was a year for me with a lot of highs and lows - lots of really great, fun moments with amazing people and lots of times where I felt totally defeated and useless, artistically and even personally. Nevertheless, I felt 2013 really was a very eye-opening and soul-searching year for me. I've learned to see so many things from new perspectives, and I'm really excited (as well as totally terrified, actually much more terrified) for what 2014 will bring for me! 

pardon the bad image quality on the figure studies down at the bottom, I haven't used a scanner in waaaaay too long...


























some actual fun imaginative stuff soon! studies are boring i know....


2 comments: